Church of Christ
Locks Cross Roads
This is Wednesday night study that we finished in early 2011.
2nd Timothy 3:16-17
- The apostle Paul, by inspiration, told us why the Scriptures were given to us
2nd Timothy 2:15
- He also admonished us to use them carefully. These warnings against careless use and departure from the
Word of God are found enough times in the Scripture to make us see how serious our submission to them is.
- Romans 1:16-17 tells us of the power of the Word
- John tells us that the Scriptures were written to cause us to believe in Christ Jesus as the Son of God
- Jesus is recorded as teaching the importance of hearing and learning
Bible Study - Mark Your Bibles